Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm Baaaa-aaaaack

Ok, two months off is enough.

Actually, the focus of my column has turned to other topics (Phishing, for one) and my Blog on Blogs has taken a back seat.

So...In the interest of keeping this blog alive-and-well, I have decided to branch out. No longer will this blog be limited to the topic of blogging. i guess I broke that pattern with my Candadian trip entry just below this one, so the precedent has been set!

I'll do my best to make at least one entry a week in this spot, but in the meantime, please don't forget to visit my column. It runs every Monday at reviewjournal.com (http://www.reviewjournal.com/columnists/gibes.html).

Till next time...Happy Blogging!

...al

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Al, good to have you back! I look forward to your upcoming posts, and it is nice not to feel constrained to the topic of blogs only.

11/01/2005 7:44 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

Good to have you back!

11/04/2005 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home