Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back...again...and BIDDING HAS STARTED!

Hi, again...

Ok, it's been a while since I've blogged anything, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. Just the opposite. Between the holidays and family emergencies, life has been anything but calm.

But...I AM back to the blog, and I will do my best to make regular appearances here.

Now...for the blatant, self-serving portion of this program:

If you haven't heard, Nevada Public Radio is in the midst of their third online auction...and once again, one of the items...if not THE top item... is lunch with moi...The Online Guy. To get there, start at KNPR.org and click into the Online Auction banner atop the page. You'll need to register to bid, including giving your credit card through a secure site. Don't worry, they know what they're doing.

Once there, click into the NAMES IN THE NEWS link, and scroll down a bit. You'll find me...at a BARGAIN price. Last time I checked, the bid was $25...and last year I went for MUCH more than that.

Check it out...and BID!

thanks...al

p.s...You can get to the auction directly at this link: http://nevadapublicradio.cmarket.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Glad to see you post again, Al! I've subscribed to your RSS feed, so I was happy to see a new post from you. Thanks, too, for the heads up on the auction. Now stop bidding on the salon package. I want that one! :)

Amy

2/04/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, and incidentally, don't you hate blog spam? You can delete the spam comment above and avoid more of them by requiring commenters to enter a displayed password to verify that they're real humans when they post a comment.

Amy

2/04/2006 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home